Sunday, October 26, 2008

Zeitgeist: Addendum @ ThaShow .... (waking people up!)

Oh Man...

here's a clip from a movie I totally slept on, but of course it came out BEFORE i Was born ... in 1976, called Network



Yea Boy, you can expect more from me, on This movie Soon...

In The meantime - Wake the F*ck up people - Zeitgest: Addendum...

I know someone has told you about this, if not, now I am telling you about it.now; Start here - watch it all - You'll Thank me Later
-----------------------------

That is literally how I phrased it for the people on my Myspace ... and now here is how I'm going to put it, for you.

Part 1 of 13



Part 2 of 13



Part 3 of 13



Part 4 of 13



Part 5 of 13



Part 6 of 13



Part 7 of 13



Part 8 of 13



Part 9 of 13



Part 10 of 13



Part 11 of 13



Part 12 of 13



Part 13 of 13




... Credits ...
These videos were posted @ YouTube by aodscarecrow

No comments: