Thursday, August 30, 2007

New posts, are coming..

I've got a follow up on the "women online" article that I'm gonna share soon; More commentary on things that matter coming soon...

... when I get busy, Blog Posts lull... I'm revving up talks to put together a collection of contributors to ensure that thaShow always has content for it's viewers. Till that happens, I do not expect thaShow to really fullfill it's purpose; but When that happens, it will happen.

I have always wanted to make the world better - my world better - your world better; I've always been an 'improvement' kinda guy... so I guess it's natural for me to feel that when I write things, I do so for the purpose of helping You - and often, helping me.

For so many people who blog ... blogging is almost like their release. But when blogging with a purpose, when writing for a higher goal than just to put your thoughts down on "digital" paper... Powerful things can, and often Do happen.

... More of what I'm talking about, to follow very soon.

No comments: