Saturday, October 06, 2007

Brilliant Thoughts

What did I do today? ...

Today I taped the first of many video spots for Agloco - which I will have up on the internet very soon; Then I had some great... brilliant thoughts about sales - what Sales actually is VS. what it's Not - and I cannot wait to share them with you ...

As usual, I am busy again - no time to write... building websites; Thoughts however come and go; nonstop, constantly - and I learned long ago about the importance of writing them down when they come; It's good to have a notepad, a pen and paper handy at all times (a skill I utilized when I was a rapper, back in my high school and early college days) - and a skill that was re-inforced during my time in ACN - Thank God for ACN - I learned so much in that company, and I cannot wait to share these insights with the world...

Look for a new agloco video soon - my thoughts on Why you should join; till then, Sign up - Use the Bar - and Most Importantly, Invite your friends :0

Talk to you soon!

No comments: