Saturday, October 28, 2006

Welcome back al

What have I been up to?



Blogging of course! - Well not really. But I have been reading more about it. As you may know, I was extremely NEW to blogging, podcasting, etc when I first began pumping out ideas for ThaShow - I was reading about all the great things blogs can do for a business; and being a business owner that idea appealed to me.

I'm sure everyone is new at first - and while I apologize for not Posting anything for the past few months, I assure you it was for good reason.

Clarity.



Always important in life to be clear about anything we do. Clarity was one of the things I needed in terms of what direction thaShow would go in.

As it turns out, I've been blogging for several years and just didn't know it. For a while I was not sure what to write - what to share - I sorta wanted to share the same kinds of things I shared in my Yahoo Group - but decided against it. Originally I wanted thaShow to be a Podcast with a weekly or bi-weekly edition ready for the masses to eat up in their itunes, ipods, or whatever RSS readers they're into.

And that was before I even really had a good grasp on what any of that meant; I just knew there was something GOOD in it.

So in a nutshell that's where I've been - and you can expect to read more from me on a more regular basis.

About the podcast

- the audio version of this show may not be available as Soon as I would've liked - and perhaps as soon as You would've liked. I was using the audio-blog option that was made available to the people here on blogger - but it was crap. And turns out now it's no longer functioning at all.

Good while it lasted I suppose.

Truthfully it would be better to do a Vlog - but we need to get a video camera before that can happen.






So while kicking around ideas on my own I've decided to start letting YOU "yes you" in on our creative process.

Here's what I'm thinking of doing.

  1. Inviting Contributors to share their thoughts.



    Stay tuned for that; I happen to have met some very interesting people via my first blogging adventure and will be in contact with them to see if I can get them to submit One article per month to Thashow @ BlogSpot.com - People often tell me how much they enjoy reading some of my thoughts but... just wait until you get a load of these folks.

    If you're a pretty interesting person and would like to be a contributor to Thashow simply let me know and We'll take it from there.


  2. The Podcast is coming

    - and much like my idea for having other people help chime in around here as far as posts - we'll bring in some of the funniest people I know to talk with you about whatever comes to mind on that day. I promise you it'll be pretty entertaining.


  3. Videos

    - Yes, even though we dont have one now, it's worth it to invest in something that will give us the capability to Truly get our message accross to you.


  4. What's our message? ... what's My message?

    Let's make this world a better place, one person at a time. Let's laugh and enjoy life. Let's be critical and political - let's examine the ideas and laws that influence our pursuit of happiness - let's not hate each other over opposing Views; instead let us Listen to each other in hopes of gaining more understanding into why We want, what we Want - and overall let's be fair enough to Give to others, so that we may also recieve.

    Check out my Money making Newsletter - and stay tuned for information on how you can fatten your pockets by Investing in Real Estate.

    And I'll get back to the behind the scenes negotiations of making thaShow a more comprehensive blog, that's worth tuning into.

No comments: