Monday, April 23, 2007

Matt Bacak

I decided to throw up a link to this guy's blog. My Boy DREW actually told me about this guy first, and I log into his page from time to time to see what he's up to. In a nutshell, this guys game is Internet Marketing.



I have not taken lots of time to talk much about Making Money here at ThaShow - but let this be one of the most important links you ever visit. This is the Information Age and today one of the biggest parts of our every day lives is the Internet. Lots is being done on here, specifically in the area of Making Money.

I'm a businesman, and truthfully I'm still waiting for one of my ideas to blow up big. it will happen some day. They say that Success is "The journey" - not the destination. I first heard that from John C. Maxwell at a convention for ACN - a network marketing company that really gave me my business foundation education.

One of the things I learned about business in general is that the trappings of success, the proof that you went On the journey takes a while - success does not happen over night. And that is one of the first things I tell my clients, when I design a website for them, and send them on their way.

See, I'm a web designer, not a success coach. I may write a book or two about how it's done, just like this guy. Matt Bacak is making TONS of money these days, from telling people how he's made Tons of money.

I'm actually not sure which came first but I'm willing to believe that he made his money by mastering how to market to people over the internet, and the experience of doing that has made him 2-3 times more money than that.

Whatever the truth is, the reality of becomming a success online is, you WONT be, if no one has ever heard of you.

It takes lots of work, like anything does, but over time people WILL get to know who you are, and what your business does. If you can manage to get more than one person to do what you're doing, (spreading the word about your business) - you can grow faster.

There is a plethera of information on 'what to do' available on the internet; This guy is a good resource.

I'm not too bad myself (yes, tooting my own horn) - but as you can tell by reading this blog, I haven't really told you much.

Still waiting for my ventures to reach their potential, and when they do, I can tell you all about how I did it.

2 comments:

Matt Bacak said...

Great Post.You know. You are so right. Just to clarify the question in your post. Actually, I made my first million as a affiliate. Actually, I had to sell 2 million to make my first million. Hence, that's why someone knicked named me the powerful promoter - a long time ago. Keep Up the great work! :-) Matt

Al King said...

wow - I'm pretty honored that Mr. Bacak would drop by thaShow to share that tidbit of information.

Goes to show you that there truly is Value in our Experiences.