Sunday, November 19, 2006

Whoa - taking it all in?

I hope you all are enjoying thaShow!

The new format is pretty nice wouldn't you agree? Some heavy stuff I've been sharing with you all - I hope you get a chance to watch the videos in this blog, and think about the topics being put forth.

It's good to think.

The faster we become a nation of thinkers the faster we avoid becoming a nation of sinkers. I don't want to rock the boat; just keep the boat afloat!

stay tuned for more awesome videos about all sorts of topics - sure to keep you entertained - Speaking of which, I wanted to take a moment to share a great collection of poetry in motion - aka the best basketball player on the court today - Kobe Bryant.

Kobe Mix




Fresh Az I'm Iz




You've really gotta be a laker fan to understand the significance of some of the plays in that highlight reel - but so long as you're a basketball fan you can really appreciate the in-game, riddiculous performance - Is he better than Jordan - at this point in his career?

You tell me.

Can anyone Gaurd him? Can Bruce Bowen?

No comments: