Saturday, July 14, 2007

Some wisdom from Robert ...

Get good advice - whether it's from someone you know, or someone with a great reputation, who you get advice from in life, Matters!

If you've been reading ThaShow for some time now, I've already advised against trusting the media; Most of their advice is fueled by their desire to make money, Not their desire to make YOU money.

I've shared quite a few Good advisers with you here at ThaShow, but don't think I've shared one of the Very best when it comes to matters of making more money, running a business, moving stocks and/or real estate - Robert Kiyosaki.

I read his book Rich Dad Poor Dad many years ago and it truthfully changed my life - it changed my perspective on many things.

Here is some good advice, on picking the Right people to do business with, by Robert Kiyosaki. Click here to read the article.

No comments: